Scotty McCreery at the Stampede Music Festival, Pukekohe — photo gallery

Pukekohe hosted the first Stampede Music Festival last night, and headlining was Scotty McCreery. Steve was there to shoot the show.

9 comments for “Scotty McCreery at the Stampede Music Festival, Pukekohe — photo gallery

1. 5 March, 2017 at 8:50 am

Thank you for posting these awesome photos of Scotty McCreery and his band members’ epic performance at the Pukekohe Stampede Music Festival. I believe you really captured the energy and enthusiasm of his concerts. Well done!!

2. SALLY YELLES
    5 March, 2017 at 9:20 am

Awesome Pictures Of Our Awesome Scotty & Dry County !!! Wasn’t He Amazing ??? Hoping You All Enjoyed His Concert As Much As We Do Back Home !!! I Absolutely Adore Scotty & His Music ~ Best Country Artist In My Opinion !!! Thank You For Posting These Incredible Pictures !!! Great Job !!!

• Sharron Gail Taylor
      5 March, 2017 at 6:11 pm

I Truly Agree Sally Yelles. Scotty Is The Best Country
      Music Artist! Thanks For Taking these Amazing Pictures of Wonderful Awesome Scotty and Dry Country! Hope y’all Enjoy Him.

3. 5 March, 2017 at 1:11 pm

I think Scotty is the best there is in country music. I live in Nashville, TN and I was at the Randy Travis Tribute recently. Scotty was on the show, and he was the best of all. Scotty is just outstanding.

4. Sharron Gail Taylor
    5 March, 2017 at 6:12 pm

I Truly Agree Sally Yelles. Scotty Is The Best Country

5. Lauren Clemence
    5 March, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Hey guys did you get snaps of the crowd? 🙂

6. Bob Johnson
    6 March, 2017 at 11:57 am

Thank you so much for all these wonderful picture and you covering Scotty. and his wonderful Band. So Glad that NZ got to see him live in Concert. I have been to 5 of his Concerts here in the States. Also those of Leann Rimes. Thanks again, Bob Johnson, Portland, Oregon

7. DIANA
    9 March, 2017 at 9:32 am

Love Scotty’s music! He is so genuine and wholesome, really impressive young man. Saw his concert in Wichita, KS in December….very energetic and entertaining! Will definitely go again!

8. Elaine Mansfield
    29 April, 2017 at 2:43 pm

I went to see Scotty in Auckland, have been a real fan ever since I saw him on American Idol. You have matured and grown so much Scotty, this is obviously what you were born to do and we all loved your show. Please please come back next year, it would take a superior act to compare with you.